Saturday, June 16, 2012

shopping with my cousins and my ant

I went shopping with my cousins Brianna, Hagan, and my Ant Shannon! First we went to barnes and noble!   I got four books!  Then we went Starbucks! I got a chocolate chip chuck cookie and a steamer! A steamer is like kids coffee! Then we went to a place called Bath and Body Works I got three lip bombs the first flavor is lavender salve it is really good!  The other one is iced rasberry!  The last one is mint flavor it burns your lips! Then we went to a place called Justice I got nail polish that glows in the dark and matching lip gloss its pink!  Thats all I got

                                                                        Ramble
                                                                         later

No comments:

Post a Comment